[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

Brent Gordon time-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Thu Dec 15 16:07:16 UTC 2011

At Amazon:

    http://www.amazon.com/LabVIEW-2009-Student-Robert-Bishop/dp/0132141299/
    ISBN-10: 0132141299
    ISBN-13: 978-0132141291

    The Student Edition is also compatible with all National Instruments
    data acquisition and instrument control hardware. Note: The LabVIEW
    2009 Student Edition is available to students, faculty, and staff
    for personal educational use only. It is not intended for research,
    institutional, or commercial use. For more information about these
    licensing options, please visit the National Instruments website at
    (http:www.ni.com/academic/).

This is LabVIEW 2009.  The current version is 2011.  You don't gain
anything major (except maybe better Win 7 operation) with the newer
version.  The biggest limitation of the academic version is that you
can't build executable files.

Brent