[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Dec 16 00:55:18 UTC 2011

The problem I have seen with the light weight electronic inertial
guidance sensors is they drift off course very quickly.  You would need
to be able to correct them several times per minute...  Good enough to
keep a plane flying straight and level, and in the general direction of
target, but not good enough to hit the target...

-Chuck Harris