[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Reeves Paul Paul.Reeves at uk.thalesgroup.com
Fri Dec 16 08:32:43 UTC 2011

 I seem to remember a recent 'jamming' trial off the east coast of England
that didn't kill the GPS but did shift the position of the ships involved -
certainly enough to get them aground or to hit something if they weren't
paying attention. I think one showed up inland - which should have been
suspicious! Sorry, cannot remember the reference but was mentioned in GPS
World, I think.

Paul Reeves         G8GJA