[time-nuts] Javad Ashaee

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:49:34 UTC 2011

I think "scumbag" is the term you are looking for - as an engineer,
there are few things I despise more than people who try to push things
that they know are going to cause problems so they can make money off
of supplying a "solution" to them.

Of course, I'm fundamentally opposed to putting any terrestrial based
intentional radiators in satellite downlink bands anyway - so even if
it couldn't be proven to cause any problems I would still be against
the Lightsquared idea in it's current form, just because of the
terrible precedent it sets.