[time-nuts] Solstice Puzzle

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Dec 17 16:50:04 UTC 2011

Hi Mike:

Yes, I thought that "cube" implied any face could be the face with the display.
The container that holds the single digit display could be a thin rectangle.
Your reading is more practical and makes the problem much easier and far lower in cost.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html