[time-nuts] Loran receiver

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 03:52:32 UTC 2011

I have a single board Loran receiver to give away for the cost of shipping.
It was described in 73 Magazine of August 1994.
There is no case or display, just a PWB.
It needs an antenna, +5 and +15V supplies.

The antenna cable has been removed long ago. Its easy to solder another cable in its place.

I bought it at that time and had it working briefly before I lost interest in it.
I have a copy of the original article which described how to interface it to a PC's serial port.

I hate to just throw it away, even though that is probably all there is to do with it.

If anyone is interested, I will ship it in one of these USPS boxes, or maybe a padded envelop. Not sure how much they charge.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...