[time-nuts] Another Trimble Thunderbolt-like GPS?

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:16:49 UTC 2011

That's well spotted - and it also reveals that this board _doesn't_
have a PPS output - it has a CDMA style PP2S output driven on each
even second.  It's also got a 8xChip (9.8304 MHz) output - but I doubt
that is useful to anyone outside a CDMA context.

So it looks like it's useful for a 10MHz clock, but not much else...

Regards,

Pete