[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb I see the price has gone up for these

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Dec 20 16:03:13 UTC 2011

Mine requires the 5 volt supply at 340 ma.

Are there nay manufacturer's instructions about mounting, ventilating,
or heat sinking these units?

My current thinking is to mount it on standoffs on the back of the chassis
that houses my Thunderbolt.

Perhaps I should place it where it can warm up Princess.
(Notice the magnet on top of the oscillator.)