[time-nuts] eBay Giveaway Vectron OCXOs

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 23 21:16:59 UTC 2011

On 12/23/2011 09:59 PM, Dan Rae wrote:
> On 12/23/2011 12:42 PM, d.seiter at comcast.net wrote:
>>
>> Depending on how old these OCXOs are, I may have an original datasheet
>> for them. Most of my collection is early to mid 90's.
>>

> Dave, obviously it would be great if you did have one, but from the data
> sheets, Vectron assigned an arbitrary part number suffix to the generic
> number once you ordered the options you want, in this case the -18
> suffix, and it can't easily be translated back...

You would have to look up their database to find the formula.

Would be nice if they would publish that list for acient devices with
datasheets, as service to time-nuts, but it's dreams. But what else can
a time-nut ask for after the H-maser and more measurement toys for
Christmas?

PS. Santa, you can fit the H-maser under the Christmas tree next to my car.

Cheers,
Magnus