[time-nuts] FE-5680A Results so far

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 03:04:51 UTC 2011

I just got back from running an other test on my 5680 and for 24 days now
it has been reading consistently 9.99999999944 MHz! I average over 1000
seconds  because feeding two Tbolts into a Tracor 527E I do see up to +_2 E-11
changes  off and on, and one runs all my instruments. I am waiting for aging
changes  before I modify the C field circuit.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 12/27/2011 11:52:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,