[time-nuts] FE-5680A Results so far

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Wed Dec 28 19:01:12 UTC 2011

I haven't checked it, but the FE5680A has 1pps on pin 6.

There is no documented way to sync the FE5680A 1pps to an external
reference.
You could set an extreme value in the freq offset and wait for the 1pps
to drift
into place.

Measurements of the delay between 1pps signals depend on the accuracy of
the measuring
device - e.g., the timebase in the counter of oscilloscope X axis.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com