[time-nuts] Speaking of shipments from China

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sat Dec 31 17:11:38 UTC 2011

I'm finding this thread a great source of amusement. It's no wonder the
Chinese are eating our lunch. First, intellectual property is an
oxymoron to them. Second, cheating is a way of life; root hog or die.
Third, push the system until it burps, then back off just a little.
Actually, I enjoy low cost, "free" shipping, and direct purchase.
There's no chain of distributors, reps, quotes, wholesalers, etc to deal
with.
OTH, it is caveat emptor, and lots of the stuff is crap. It's kinda like
dope. Remember? know your dealer.
Happy New Year to all of ya!
PS I call all goods going to Canada used Amateur radio equipment.
Don

Richard W. Solomon
> Just to be clear ... you (the USPS) are subsidizing the Chinese Postal
> System. Who do you think pays for the delivery of your package once it
> hits our shores.
>
> 73, Dick, W1KSZ

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road