[time-nuts] 10MHz to 80MHz frequency multiplier suggestions

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Feb 1 12:28:19 UTC 2011

Hi

Another way to filp that around is that the same ADC's begin to degrade if the broadband phase noise isn't at least in the 150's. With an 18 db penalty for multiplying, that puts you into the 170's for phase noise out of the TBolt. Even if the TBolt OCXO is that good (doubtful) building a multiplier chain with that sort of floor is a *very* difficult thing to do.

Bob