[time-nuts] Austron 1150

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 1 21:06:02 UTC 2011

Hi Bert it is around I have a 1MHz version so I got the sheet from
somewhere. I am just doing a sweep of my machine...it may be on an old
disc..my filing system is "chaotic" to say the least!..if the worst comes to
the worst and nobody else comes up with it I can always rescan the paper
print I have with the osc.

Alan G3NYK