[time-nuts] GPS Antenna splitters

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat Feb 5 02:25:31 UTC 2011

I still have some Symmetricom 58535A two way splitters available. Specs are
available on the Symmetricom web site. The pricing is as follows:

1 58535A  $35 plus $ 5.20 priority flat rate shipping
2 58535A  $65 plus $ 5.20 priority flat rate shipping
4 58535A $120 plus $10.95 priority flat rate shipping

Thanks & Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731