[time-nuts] Check out my photos on Facebook

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sat Feb 5 05:05:03 UTC 2011

Hal,

This is not the first time this has happened. Apparently, when you sign up
for FB there is some non-obvious (purposely misleading, IMO) opt-out step
that prevents FB access to your Address Book. The default is full access.

The spam message will be repeated several times in the next month or so.

The Facebook abuse address is:

abuse at fb.com

Linked-In does a similar scummy thing.

FWIW,