[time-nuts] HP 654A Manual

Gordon Batey gpbatey at wildblue.net
Sun Feb 6 17:06:42 UTC 2011

Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 19:14:07 -0600
From: "Dave M" <dgminala at mediacombb.net>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP 654A Manual
To: <time-nuts at febo.com>

> From: Gordon Batey <gpbatey at wildblue.net>
> Subject: [time-nuts] HP 654A Manual

> Greetings TimeNuts
>
> Does anyone know where I can find a manual for a HP 654A Distortion
> Analyzer.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Gordon WA4FJC

Gordon,
The HP 654A is a test oscillator (signal generator); not a distortion
analyzer.  If you're really looking for a 654A manual, the only place I've
found it is from ArtekMedia (http://artekmed.startlogic.com/page3.html).
It's a very good quality scanned PDF.  (Personal experience)

If you're looking for a manual for one of HP's distortion analyzers, you'll
have to post the model number.

Cheers,
Dave M

Thanks to Dave and others for indo regarding a source of this manual.
I picked up a HP 333A Distortion Analyzer AND a HP 654A Test Osc at the
Richmond hamfest on Sat.  I found the 333 but not the 654.  I got the item
descriptions mixed up.  I will get one from ArkekMedia.

Gordon