[time-nuts] HP 5372A vs. 5370A: Thanks

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Feb 10 21:44:53 UTC 2011

Hi

On a variety of levels, yes, the 5370 is the box to get first (and maybe
second and third).

Checking power supplies and cleaning contacts goes a long way on a 5370. Who
knows what to do on a 5371 or 5372. Just finding the service manuals on them
is no easy task (yes, I have a copy, not looking for another).

Bob