[time-nuts] Austron

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 09:48:07 UTC 2011

Thanks Bill. I am heading right now to the Orlando Hamfest but will be on
tomorrow.   Bert

In a message dated 2/11/2011 10:40:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wb6bnq at cox.net writes:

Bert,

The data sheet I sent you has a number of possible  factory voltage options
indicated
where the specs show the operating  voltage.  Is there some specific
marking on the
one you have ?   If so, then I would start out on the low side and slowly
raise the
voltage  and evaluate the circumstances.

A good picture would may help.  Do  you know where or what it came out of  ?

Bill....WB6BNQ