[time-nuts] FRSc RB lamp experiment

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:46:08 UTC 2011

Startup circuit looks like a bad op amp used as a comparator. U1 section a.
This is a LM 158. I have a LM 148 on hand suspect they are different in
temperature quality. So will look it up and see. This is a common op amp so
if the 148 does not work for some reason any numbers of more modern ones
will. Accept one issue its a T08 can. What pin was 8? ;-)
Regards