[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Supply

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 20:58:19 UTC 2011

I use ferrite beads the old ones where the wire goes through a round
cylinder five times I get them from Radio Conrad item # 50 21 97 36,   16 cents
each and capacitors followed by regulators. The regulators are  close to the
Tbolt the rest is with the batteries and switchers. Works fine for  me and I
have looked with my HP3561A and HP 70000 series spectrum analyzer and  see
no problem. More important I do some Phase Noise measurements on PLL's and
have much better luck with switchers than 60 Hz keeping noise out.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 2/14/2011 3:33:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,