[time-nuts] Looking for HP 5372A

normn3ykf at stny.rr.com normn3ykf at stny.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 01:00:30 UTC 2011

Bert,
I've got a 5372a and am looking to pass it on to a new owner. It does work. First, the bad. Has minor screen burn. Also someone took and used a sharpie on it's face. Not too obnoxious.

Good: Last time I played with it, it passed the HP operator's check. Will do it again if you're interested. The other positive is that we are just at the limit of driving distance. Cal sticker was in 2005.

I'm asking 650+ shipping or 575 picked up. It would be a bear to get in a box.

Thanks,
Norm n3ykf