[time-nuts] Tool Needed to Access my Timer Battery

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Feb 16 03:25:58 UTC 2011

It takes about 3 hours to take a watch down to its bits, clean it, reassemble,
and lubricate everything, and then do a preliminary adjustment.

Whatever you earn for 3-4 hours of your time would probably be a reasonable price
as long as no parts are required.

If you are paying less than that amount, you are probably being given a gift, or
more likely they are doing a swish job, which isn't worth paying for.

-Chuck Harris