[time-nuts] Enclosure for Thunderbolt

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:25:29 UTC 2011

James,

I used an old 1 u server case and it's accompanying power supply. The back panel was already punched for a db9. All I had to do was drill some holes for BNC output and sma for the antenna connector.

The big win was the 2x16 backlit LCD panel on the front which I hooked up to a monitor unit like the one from ko4bb.

http://www.ko4bb.com/Timing/GPSMonitor/

Stacks right on top of the rest of the gear.