[time-nuts] SRS PRS10 problem

Had had at to-way.com
Wed Feb 23 16:05:52 UTC 2011

Robert, THANK YOU
Had, K7MLR

At 07:29 AM 2/23/2011, you wrote:
>OK, Here is the result of my lunch-break scanning session. I had to
>use a desktop A4 sized scanner so you might need scissors and tape to
>make sense. The 17x11 sheets are split onto overlapping two letter
>sized pages (Rb lamp driver is on last couple of pages). Don't have
>time to tidy it at this stage.
>
>Usual caveats: link may not be around forever so if someone wants to
>find a better home for it, do so. For personal use only etc.
>http://people.bath.ac.uk/eesrjw/prs10/PRS10_revH_BoM_schematics.pdf
>
>Regards,
>R.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."