[time-nuts] SR-620 cal

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Feb 24 02:00:29 UTC 2011

Hi

SRS is a tiny little outfit making a handful of niche products. I'm amazed they can make what they do, let alone support any of it. Rather than product lines they have something here and something else over there. Very hard to train people on.

That's not to excuse any of this, it just is not a big surprise.

Bob