[time-nuts] Fwd: [armyradios] OT: Photos of New Zealand Earthquake

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Feb 26 00:08:49 UTC 2011

> From another list. The pics are really something!
>  http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/02/earthquake-in-new-zealand/100013/

Thanks.

There is a good shot of the Timeball near the end:
  http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/nzq022211/s_n51_02231709.jpg

The Timeball Station is seen to be badly damaged, a day after the
6.3-magnitude earthquake in the township of Lyttelton near Christchurch, New
Zealand, Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011. (AP Photo/New Zealand Herald, Sarah Ivey)