[time-nuts] HQ 5370B manual available

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Sat Feb 26 15:58:56 UTC 2011

On 2/25/2011 11:13 PM, Roberto Barrios wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've modified those two pages, could you check if they reflect the
> intended changes?
>
> http://www.rbarrios.com/manuals/5370B_page5-8_corrected.pdf
> http://www.rbarrios.com/manuals/5370B_page8-113_corrected.pdf
>
> If we are 100% sure they are now correct, I will replace the old ones
> with them.
>
> Regards,
> Roberto EB4EQA

Roberto,

If this was addressed to me; I can only say that what I stated in my
original message referred to below is accurate to the best of my
knowledge.  I have neither the unit or my paper manual handy to check
further.  It referred to manual: 05370-90031.  Perhaps a person of
greater technical ability than I could confirm?

Thank you for the excellent work!

Dan

ac6ao