Douglas H Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Mon Feb 28 07:37:45 UTC 2011

Excellent news Jean-Louis.
I found my manual and was going to scan the schematics for John, but
if you already have it done, I don't have to bother. You should have
16 pages of schematics and 1 parts placement, right? If nobody else
steps forward to host it, I can find a place for it, but I expect that
someone who already has a manual page would be a better choice. If you
get a lot of requests to email it, add me to the list, else I can wait
for it to appear elsewhere.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.