[time-nuts] Partridge Divider Board

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Mon Feb 28 22:53:49 UTC 2011

Pete wrote:

>Sadly the Tektronix Peltola connector system seems to have gone
>away? Somewhere along the line of history it was sold to or picked
>up by Tensolite.    *     *     *     This is the connector setup
>that Tek used in most of their products from the later 60's for at
>least 25 years

The Taiko-Denshi TMP series connectors
(http://www.taiko-denki.co.jp/english/products/usage/appli/204.html)
are similar to the Peltola system (I do not know if they are directly
compatible).  They are used by Ten-Tec and most of the Japanese radio
manufacturers.  Like the Peltolas, they tend to freeze in place if
left untouched for a long time and benefit greatly from treatment
with Cramolin "blue" protectant.

Best regards,

Charles