[time-nuts] Problems with Garmin Nuvi

Justin Pinnix justin at fuzzythinking.com
Sat Jan 1 17:02:28 UTC 2011

I have a Nuvi and I love it.  I have used it all over the country and
it has gotten me where I need to go.  Is it wrong sometimes?  Sure,
but it's wrong a lot less than I am in a strange city.  Also, I don't
care if it is wrong in my own neighborhood - I know where everything
is there.  It stays in my glove box unless I am traveling or in an
unfamiliar part of town.

I still think its amazing that you can fit very detailed maps for the
whole country into a device the size of a deck of cards.  You couldn't
fit that many Rand McNallys in your car!