[time-nuts] LCD display connector

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Jan 4 03:13:27 UTC 2011

Actually, no, it doesn't.  The FDA would require them to call it something else,
and the extra ingredients would have to be on the label.  If they call it isopropyl
alcohol, it contains alcohol, and water in various percentages.

Isopropyl is readily available in 70%, 91%, and 99%.  I would recommend
either the 91%, or the 99%.

-Chuck Harris