[time-nuts] starloc II and hag-240 photos

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 11:02:39 UTC 2011

lists at lazygranch.com writes:

Are the  other photos on line?

-------------
I don't know, it's possible but I don't have any links so you'd need to
search for them.
Ebay auctions are often a good source of equipment photos.
Similar Motorola modules I'm aware of in that range were the GT, GT+,  UT,
and UT+.

The GT and GT+ were optimised for navigation and the UT and UT+ for timing
applications.

The UT+ looks to be a direct match for your unit, the GT+ I have here is
similar but not quite the same, so I was just covering my back in case there
were any other variants that do match.

Later datasheets for the Starloc II mention the M12 GPS module, also a
timing receiver, but that's quite a different model.

I've just checked a Starloc II manual and the block diagram there  shows
the GPS module as UT+ so I'm quite sure that's what you've got.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR