[time-nuts] Us Time Nuts and... Wrist Watches.

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Wed Jan 5 18:28:10 UTC 2011

I'm not too far different. I have a Timex "Easy Reader" which has an
MSRP of $40, but I paid $19.95 at Target. Very large dial numerals with
an equally loud and satisfying tick. The "Indiglo" dial face is great,
too.  Loses a few seconds a month so far.

mailto:oz at ozindfw.net
Oz
POB 93167
Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)