[time-nuts] Yes, Virginia, $200 5370B's do happen

Darrell darrell at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 8 02:48:19 UTC 2011

I also had a similar find on eBay.  I snagged a Tektronix PG 508 pulse
generator that I got for about the same price as shipping (approx $50)
because the 'Control Error' light was on.  Sure enough, the close-up
pictures were good enough to show that the risetime/falltime etc.
settings were incompatible and the error light had lit.

Darrell