[time-nuts] [Fwd: Re: Simulating LORAN-A GRI Timing Generator]

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:43:25 UTC 2011

So if I read the excel correctly you only actually need 1 system.
Say H0 is the master then the delays for H1-X is how far away from the
master the pulse would be. More importantly you would only need 2 other of
the Hs to create a navigational fix.
Is this a correct interpretation?
Have to go dig out of the snow.