[time-nuts] Interesting "ware of the month". ..

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sun Jan 9 06:28:51 UTC 2011

	After looking, and reading some of the other replies, I'm not so sure. That's an awful lot of DSPs and FPGAs for a timing receiver, and the silver square (Y1) in the upper left looks like an OCXO rather than a GPS receiver.

	Neat site, though. I'm going to bookmark it and see what kind of bizarre hardware gets thrown up for the next "ID this thing" run.

	Keep on tickin'...

On 08-Jan-11 at 21:36 John Miles wrote:

>... over at Bunnie Huang’s blog:
>http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/
>
>Anyone recognize it?  It almost has to be a timing receiver of some kind.
>
>-- john, KE5FX

>and follow the instructions there.
>
>__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>signature database 5770 (20110108) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."