[time-nuts] HP 10811 performance and quality

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 03:03:29 UTC 2011

List,

Wrote: It was not cheap, it was not high performance, it was not elegant. But it did get product shipped on time.

“In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king”

Rick,

All your statements are most likely 100 percent accurate.  You are the expert.

The problem for the rest of us is that the 10811 was all we knew about that we could afford to buy.

I’ve always wanted a HP 105/106/107 or an Austron equivalent but I couldn’t justify the cost compared to what I wanted to do.

Thanks for all you have shared and please continue to share your knowledge with us as it is an excellent tutorial for the rest of us.

Regards,

Perrier