[time-nuts] CS reservoir depletion

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:10:28 UTC 2011

Tom
That is one thing I noticed even without the CS the system is very stable
with the Xtal.
My comment was tagging on to a previous one and I couldn't resist the fact
that I get might old stuff.
Good comment on the standard. Indeed I run my 5065 every month or so for a
day or two insuring its stable and no problems have or are cropping up.
My 5061 came from the Naval observatory. I just know the next hamfest or MIT
flea I will find a new tube for it for $10 or 20. Not to likely.
Regards