[time-nuts] Large Qty HP C-Beam Tubes available

gbusg gbusg at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 20:57:28 UTC 2011

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by all the Off List responses, requests and questions,
regarding Chuck's time & frequency equipment. ...And thanks for your kind
words about Chuck. Indeed he was a prince of a nice fellow, and a very good
friend.

Be assured that the logistics are such that probably his family won't be
available for another week or two. As soon as possible, based on all your
questions, I'll inventory Chuck's time & frequency stuff and send that info
Off List to all who have requested it. Beginning at about that time, I'll
obviously need to start testing that equipment, so I can accurately describe
its condition to you. I can't really haul all that stuff to my metrology lab
at the same time, so it may take a while from that point. I will *not* be
taking the time to install and test the C-beam tubes, as I'm personally not
a C-beam expert. (So that's why the tubes will be relatively low-cost,
unknown and as-is. I can give very accurate assessments of condition of all
the other equipment, however.) I know that Chuck also had some specialized
equipment / fixtures he used to rejuvenate C-beam tubes, but, again, I'm not
a C-beam expert.

I've not yet sorted through all your emails yet, so give me another day or
two to do that. I'll try to answer each email individually.

Thanks,
Greg