[time-nuts] Fwd: CS reservoir depletion

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 17:37:37 UTC 2011

Hi John,

I only have the two plots unfortunately, I will have to convert them to GIF
 as they are too big to post.. will look into doing that sometime this
week.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 1/16/2011 17:04:41 Pacific Standard Time, jmiles at pop.net
 writes:

Is the  raw data for the Fury and 5071A traces available?  The 5071A looks
bit noisy, although it's still in spec.  You're winning the race  between
t=0.1s to 10s because the 5071A seems to be using a shorter time  constant
than is reasonable for disciplining a high-end  10811.

Interestingly, a 5061A with Tc=100s would have been pretty  competitive with
the Fury in that test.  I'd be curious to plot the  Fury data set next to
the
ones that I keep around for reference.  (In  this example, the blue trace is
the one Tom just posted for his 4-day  Thunderbolt run, and the magenta one
is a weeklong run of my 5061A against  his maser.)

-- john,  KE5FX