[time-nuts] LH v3.0 Beta and Z3816A Question

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Jan 18 04:07:18 UTC 2011

I just downloaded Lady Heather Beta but could not find a way to make it look
at COM 2 where I have my TBolt attached.  COM 1 is where I have my Z3816A
attached.

I reversed the connections and Lady Heather fired right up.  I was then able
to access the ability to switch to COM 2 but no longer needed it.  Is there
a way to make Lady Heather 'wake up' looking at COM 2?

An unrelated question.  My Z3816A reports GPS time.  I have looked but have
not found a command to make it switch to UTC.  Does such a command exist?
If so, what is it?

Thanks in advance.

Joe