[time-nuts] LH v3.0 Beta and Z3816A Question

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Jan 18 14:20:49 UTC 2011

The Z3816A responded to the command nicely.  I was also able to use the
command:
	*tst?
to reboot the receiver without having to turn off the Z3816A.  This was
using Symmetricom SatStat v5.0.  I have not tried with HP SatStat v4.2.

Initially, the time was off by what appeared to be the leap second value
with a TFOM of 6.  Now it is back to a TFOM of 3 and the time appears
correct.

Thanks,

Joe