[time-nuts] Source for Chrono-Log manuals?

Dan Veeneman dan at decodesystems.com
Fri Jan 21 06:36:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

Although not directly as accurate as the list usually addresses, I've
got two different models of Chrono-Log digital clocks for which I have
no technical documentation.

Both models, 70,071-011 and 70,101-412, are industrial/professional
devices and have a card-edge connector on the back.  I'm mainly
interested in a pin-out description for the connector.

I've contacted Chrono-Log, however they apparently no longer have
manuals for clocks of this vintage (1980's era).

Does anyone know of a source for technical information related to these
clocks?

Regards,

Dan