[time-nuts] Temperature stability for Thunderbolt: results

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jan 26 17:36:53 UTC 2011

Hi

There are a bunch of cheap little USB thermometers out there ($10 or so). If
you plug one into the back of your PC you can get a "guess" at what the room
is doing. Just as you found with the power supply and fan - it's only a
guess. Between that data and LH's EFC plot you should have some pretty good
information on just how much the temperature control is helping.

Bob