[time-nuts] worth salvaging ?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 00:35:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Pete Lancashire
<pete at petelancashire.com> wrote:

> I'd like the lists opinion if saving the OCXO is worth puling of the board

You mean is the OCXO worth your time to salvage it?  I don't know but
from those photos I see 100 parts that are worth my time to salvage.
I look at those photos and see a goldmine of parts.   I'd even salvage
the little bead inductors and dip swiches

The trick is not to worry at all about "collateral damage" on gear
that is headed to the dumpster.  If you think that way then salvage
takes very little time.

--
=====
Chris Albertson