[time-nuts] worth salvaging ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:43:53 UTC 2011

Hal
Thanks for your comments. Not sure I want to depart from Peters thread to
far. I was aware of several items y2K, the GPS rollover and I seem to recall
a 3rd thing.
It seems to interpret the almanacs wrong because amazingly enough its
actually does know the correct GPS week which was a shock to me. Unless
thats a simple calculation from the date I might guess.
But additionally it tends to track for a while and at times a long while at
least 1 sat. But never seems to go to 2-3. Running a garmin so that I can
see the real satellites shows that what the austron wants to track may or
may not be real kind of pot luck.
Email me, or start a separate thread and we can give this back to Peter.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL