[time-nuts] 10MHz to 80MHz frequency multiplier suggestions

Elio Corbolante eliocor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:55:22 UTC 2011

Rick Karlquist wrote:
>You will be much happier with three doublers in cascade.
>Try copying the HP8662 doublers as an example. We also
>did this in the HP5071 (no I don't have schematics handy
>at this time).

I searched for the 8662/3 schematics, but I only found low resolution PDFs.
Even for the 5071A I found a service manual (assembly) but it does not
contain detailed schematics:
Is there a kind soul among you, who have one of the required schematics?

_       Elio.

P.S. BTW, I exactly do not know the characteristics (phase noise) of the
original XTAL oscillator installed on Perseus, so I can't give more details
on my real requirements....