No subject

Mon Jan 3 15:02:28 UTC 2011

FCC's Wireline Competition Bureau. At the FCC, he managed ....

And who is paying the bills ?

http://www.nlpc.org/stories/2011/03/01/will-fccs-political-favor-harbinger-hedge-fund-result-gps-interference

LightSquared is owned by the Harbinger Capital hedge fund, headed by
billionaire investor
Phil Falcone, in photo. Falcone visited the White House and made large
donations to the
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.

The part "The Loophole" is pretty classic

-pete Sigh ...