[time-nuts] IBM TYpe 37 Master was Re: IBM's "Clock Corner"

Russell Rezaian rrezaian at motorola.com
Fri Jul 1 20:08:07 UTC 2011

Hi Pete,

Thanks.  Yes, I was planning to write them myself.  The existence and
quality of the Clock Corner site itself is pretty strong evidence
that they take this sort of request very seriously...

Incidentally, if you search for the Typer 37 master in the world's
favorite search engine there's a link to  NIST document that has a
picture of a Type 37 which is supposed to be on display in Boulder
somewhere :)

Mine doesn't look quite as nice (it needs a little TLC) but these are
very interesting clocks...

More "Atomic Era" than atomic though.
--
Russell